Magento Migration and Upgrade
The services we provide will help your company to move from your existing ecommerce or prior Magento platform to the most recent version of Magento. This is a great possibility to reconsider your current ecommerce solution and improve it in order to reach the high conversion rate and reduced costs of platform maintenance.
WHY MIGRATE TO MAGENTO 2
Benefits of Magento 2 Migration:
● Powerful ready-to-use functionality and vast codeless configuration opportunities.
● Reduction in customization expenses is 91% in comparison with alternative ecommerce solutions (according to Adobe).
● Reduction in support services expenses is 62% thanks to intuitive management system, CMS and merchandising (according to Adobe).
● 49% of income growth (according to McFadyen).
● Conversion rate growth is 39% (according to McFadyen).
● Average order value is increased in 10%.
OUR MAGENTO MIGRATION SERVICES
Migration from another technical solution to Magento
Migration from a competitive ecommerce solution to Magento allows to increase your website performance, automate working processes and remove the gap between the aims you have and limited opportunities of the current platform.
Magento 1 to Magento 2 Upgrade
If you currently use Magento 1 and are thinking of migration to Magento 2, Magedia team can help you to move to this more recent and improved version, providing Magento 1 paid functions for free, together with better code quality, user experience and performance.
MIGRATION PROCESS STEPS
1. Current solution research and analysis
Migration from a 3rd-party software to Magento: our team examines your existing solution, defines its weaknesses and describes the ways Magento can cope with them.
Migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2: Magedia conducts a comprehensive analysis of your Magento 1 deployment, including databases and code, custom add-ons and extensions, integrations and infrastructure, website theme and business processes.
2. Preparation and planning of Migration process
Migration from a 3rd-party software to Magento: Magedia develops a comprehensive migration plan, where we establish an order of functions realization and define the list of Magento adoption activities.
Migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2: According to your wishes and demands, we establish an order of new functions introduction, extensions and add-ons, choose the Magento 2 theme, together with drafting integrations and transformation in business processes.
3. Magento solution deployment
Upon agreement with you, we unfold the Magento ecommerce solution with the previously accepted customizations.
The systems in your internal IT infrastructure (PIMs, CMSs, ERPs, CRMs, and so on) are integrated with the new Magento solution.
5. Data transfer
When the activity on your former solution is stopped, we successfully transfer the data to your new Magento 2 solution, ensuring its safety and unity.
6. QA and testing
Our team comprehensively tests the Magento solution, together with checking the integration and transferred data quality.
7. Solution roll out
Magedia team implements the Magento solution just in time. Based on your demand, we can provide detailed user guides for your employees to ease the work with a new solution.
8. Support services after launch
Within the next 2-3 months our team finalizes the new solution and solves any arising problems. If necessary, further support services can be presented to your Magento solution.
MAGENTO UPGRADE SERVICES
In case you want to move to the most recent Magento 2 version (for example from 2.1 to 2.3) we can help you to make a quick transfer following the below steps:
1. Comprehensive analysis of existing solution and code audit.
2. Check if your present solution goes in line with the Magento new version to be moved to (we analyze whether current modules and other custom settings of your ecommerce system will be supported in the new version of Magento).
3. Drafting an upgrade plan, containing replacement or completion of existing modules with the minimal expenses for the client.
4. Performing an upgrade.
5. Further support services.